Adequate Procedures, Financial Services, News & what's on - Written by Barry & Richard on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:11 - 0 Comments
The Bribery Act for corporate lawyers
Join us, sign up and click here we’ll cover:
• Where are the high risk areas for corporate lawyers?
• Joint ventures – lessons from America the US Foreign & Corrupt Practices Act experience and why it is relevant to the Bribery Act
• M&A – avoiding the pitfalls & what to look for when conducting due diligence
• M&A – if you uncover a problem in an acquisition target what should you do?
• MoJ and joint prosecutorial guidance on the Act – what a deal-maker needs to know
• Putting “adequate procedures” in the deal docs: strategic partnerships with the public sector; outsourcing/service contracts